Friday, March 26, 2010

Old New Pics


One of the things I really enjoy doing is taking pictures and then modify them in Paint Shop Pro. I found a spot not too far from here that is simply beautiful this time of year, even though every things tends to be dark and gray right now. There are no leaves on the trees and the grass is plain brown and ugly. But that just added to the beauty of this spot. The water looks black and the trees look very eerie, almost Gothic. Because it was already dark, I decided to print the pictures in Black and White. One of the pictures I even made into an antique looking photo. To me it looks like a scene from an old horror vampire movie with Vincent Price. (No I haven't gone over to the "dark side"). It just amazes me what you can do with a little computer modification.

No comments: