Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Over The Fence Ponderings


This morning, I traveled to Hayward to conduct our usual Wednesday morning Bible study at the assisted living center. The Bible study was a lot of fun and a blessing. When I can in I was greeted by the resident dog, who barked and barked and then licked and licked. We sang several songs and then I shared about "The Touch of the Master's Hand." When it was time to go, one of the ladies looked at me and said "Your a good looking man". I was flattered and the other residents gave her a hard time about how I was a married man. What a delight to be considered a "good looking man" by a lady that is 92 years young and has cataracts with very poor vision. Either way, I really enjoy ministering to them each week and getting to know them.

No comments: